Q1: Podcast Studio
A: RODE has a pretty comprehensive Learning Hub to help you learn everything you need to know about using the RODECASTER Podcast Studio.
- Getting started
- Setting up microphone channels
- Using headphones and speakers
- Connecting callers and online guests
- Using sound pads
- Using advanced processors and effects
- Recording to MicroSD
- Recording to the computer via USB
- Exporting podcasts
- Updating firmware
Q2: Bookable Spaces
A: We have a total of four bookable spaces at the 4M campus. To book, click the link to the desired room and schedule a time! During our heightened cleaning measures, we require bookings to be scheduled 12 hours in advance. Our cleaning staff will be cleaning each room after use, so there will be a buffer of 30 minutes between each booking. Additionally, we have implemented these guidelines that must be followed:
- You must wear masks at all times in any bookable space. Setting up microphone channels
- No food or drink allowed (aside from water).
- No items can be taken out of the spaces for any reason.